Hack Your Health
It is important to get your regular medical checkups and practice preventative health care. This includes avoiding second hand smoking, taking vitamins, and being in charge of your own healthcare.
Be honest now. Do you know important health numbers, like your cholesterol, weight, blood pressure, and blood sugar levels? Do you get annual physical exams? Do you avoid using tobacco products?
- Learn to recognize early signs of illness;
- Practice safe sex;
- Stop smoking and protect yourself against second-hand smoke;
- Evaluate vitamin deficiency and take supplements; and
- Get consistent and adequate sleep (7-9 hours a night);
- Start smiling and feel happy;
- Make your coffee with cinnamon (cinnamon can reduce blood sugar levels and bad cholesterol)