DMCA Policy- Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you have reason to believe your copyrighted material has been used by our site in such a way as to constitute copyright infringement, please notify us for complete takedown of the material. To validate your claim please provide in writing:
- a physical or electronic signature of the original owner of the material,
- a specific description of the infringement and the original copyrighted works that are claimed.
- a specific description of the location of the copyrighted material on the website
- contact information for you or your organization
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the content identified in your notice in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- a statement that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.